INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Provides technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of all components of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis
Candidates must have experience within the following areas of at least one of the subsystems (XKS, TW, vPCS) with respect to system administration, development, installation, integration, test, and/or or tier (1,2,3) type support:
- Performing installations, integration, test and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot software installations and operations.
- Analyze and correct data flow issues within systems.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with administering, debugging and optimizing Linux O/Ses.
- Excellent working knowledge of scripting languages, mysql database and CM environments.
- VMWARE experience in cloud/virt disciplines
- Domain knowledge – specifically tier 2 trouble shooting, integration and test
- Linux strong SA skills
- Mysql – installation, configuration, sql commands
- Tomcat/web servers – installation and trouble shooting
- Strong scripting BASH, PHP. Python, customer application experience a plus
Additional Requirements / Qualifications
- Fourteen (14) years system engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Must currently have an active TS\SCI with Polygraph Clearance