How have you impacted someone's life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health
our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian Health At Home includes:
- Renders nursing care to patients in their homes by assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating, home nursing care needs of assigned patients under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Teaches patients and families based on identified health needs.
- Charts, audits and demonstrates documentation of teaching goals and plans.
- Assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of patient care are reflective of policy, procedures and standard of care, measured by complete and accurate documentation in Cerner application.
- Properly complies with appropriate physician orders within a timely manner.
- Charts, audits and demonstrates compliance on frequency and timely admission of referral.
- Completes and updates plan of care as needed.
- Documentation that reflects plan of care is appropriate and current.
- Completes patient care related activities within scheduled frequencies. Issues appropriate frequencies directed by physicians.
- Obtains daily schedule by use of syncing into Cerner application.
- Completes other duties as assigned and demonstrates flexibility with job responsibilities in all areas.
- This position is a part time position working 10 hours every other FRIDAY-SATURDAY-SUNDAY-MONDAY
- Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
- BLS/CPR Certification is required
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs
- Aa strong sense of accountability for improving The lives of our patients and their caregiver