- Medway County Manor is looking for an exceptional Clinical Liaison/Business Developer. Position will be responsible for driving strategies for census development through cultivation of referral relationships, execution of marketing plans and patient assessment.
- Competitive salary + Bonus eligibility
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- 401K Plan
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Soliciting, cultivating and managing physician and hospital relationships, as well as business development and partnership opportunities.
- Maintain daily interactions with physicians and discharge planners at hospitals to ensure referrals/admissions.
- Assist with development of collateral.
- Perform pre-admission assessments of the clinical status of patient referrals and evaluation of patient needs.
- Partner with admissions and nursing staff to facilitate referral conversions.
- Serve as an educational resource for patients, families, hospitals and healthcare professionals.
- Minimum 2+ years in a Clinical Liaison or similar Marketing position within long term care or related healthcare setting.
- Skilled at social media marketing.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as admission/marketing responsibilities may dictate.
Job Type: Full-time