Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made and how relationships are created and managed. We reshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries.
Work you’ll do
The Advertising, Marketing and Commerce team delivers and deploys strategy, design, and implementation of web content management, digital asset management, and other technology solutions in the digital marketing and content space. As a member of the team, you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients’ brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients’ marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development
- (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate
The ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform, including but not limited to business processes, hosting infrastructure, security, integration to other IT systems with IT audiences up to CIO/CTO level and engage LOB heads and business users.
- Ownership of workstream functional design and delivery of solutions to clients
- Coordinate with the Project Manager during project setup, on-boarding and planning activities.
- Oversee Business Analysts gathering business requirements and translate them into a technical solution
- Work with off-shore teams for solution architecture, estimates, delivery etc.
- Create key architecture documentation and deliverables for specific workstreams
- Design report specifications for clients Salesforce reports
- Support Train-the-Trainer materials
- Lead team of architects as needed to drive end to end solution delivery taking full responsibility of Salesforce.com solutions.
- Update management team on overall project, risks, and technology issues and propose suitable alternatives.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Bachelor’s Degree required
At least 3 years of Salesforce implementation experience (at least 2 as a Technical Architect) and 3 years’ experience performing the responsibilities listed above
Salesforce certifications or working toward certification
End-to- end business architecture and supporting technical components for at least 2 Salesforce projects
Significant Consulting/client facing background
Participation in each phase of at least three full Salesforce lifecycle implementations
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.