At The Cervantes Group, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been the number one reason for our consistently high growth and excellence. By hiring the best people and facilitating their career path growth both jobwise and personally, we ensure a bright future for all of us!
We are currently seeking an Android Developer to join our team in Birmingham, Alabama. Send us your resume today here! http://bit.ly/AndroidAppEn
Job Title: Android Engineer
We seek an Android Engineer that will take part of an ever expanding team. The developer will be involved in all phases of the development process, including: design, programming, system testing and all other aspects associated to the software development process. Self-motivated, a fast-learner with an endless aspiration to pick up the newest technologies. Are you ready for a rewarding career?
- Design and implement mobile applications internally and in partnership with external vendors for a large bank and monitor mobile testing/security best practices.
- Build libraries and frameworks to be used in several applications.
- Perform all activities related to mobile support and development for assigned team.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or IT related field.
- Between 3 to 5 years’ of hands on experience with mobile development in Java and Android SDK.
- Knowledge of Android Studio and Android performance tools and optimization techniques building clients on top of RESTful JSON-based APIs.
- Delivered native applications in a store (Google Play, Amazon App Store).
- Must have knowledge on fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Sonar, Subversion, Confluence and Jira).
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to demonstrate autonomy as the ideal candidate will be interacting with the customer.
- The ideal candidate will be detail-orientated every step of the way for the delivery of high quality solutions.
- A candidate that is optimistic and keen to grow, always has his/her eyes on the goal in hand.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 2 years
- Android: 3 years
Required work authorization: