If you are a Solution Architect with Azure experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Act as subject matter expert around at least one modern cloud platform such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Assist sales/presales teams on new and existing opportunities.
- Design and Architect cloud-based solutions based on best practices using IaaS and PaaS deployment models.
- Act as a technical liaison between the customer, sales teams and vendors to provide technical expertise in analyzing customer's requirements.
- Recommend solutions and assist sales and other engineers with the development of Statements of Work (SOW), estimates for proposals, architectures and presentations.
- Mentor other cloud team members in the skills needed to conduct both pre and post sales engagements.
- Serve as a key member of the cloud team in helping to ensure customer success and participate in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
What You Need for this Position
- Heavy Pre-Sales Experience-
- Heavy Azure Background/Knowledge-
- Relevant experience architecting solutions across at least one modern cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- 3+ years of sales experience at a reseller or manufacture
- Broad understanding of various public, private and hybrid cloud platforms and enterprise services
- Certified Architect at the Professional level in at least one public cloud
- Comfortable recommending technologies and presenting cloud-based solutions specific to security, reliability, performance and high availability
- Automation skills using PowerShell, Azure Resource Manager, AWS CloudFormation and/or Google Cloud Deployment Manager
- Windows/Linux skills in administration, configuration, installation, design and maintenance are required
- Knowledge around monitoring and analytics tools such as Splunk, DataDog, OMS, and NewRelic
- Familiar with tools and solutions such as GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, HashiCorp, Alert Logic, Chef, Ansible, etc
What's In It for You
- $160,000-$225,000 Base Salary (DOE)
So, if you are a Solution Architect with Azure experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.