We need your help to support our Discovery product. You would be responsible for developing and managing the systems and infrastructure to handle our high visibility, fast growing, product. You would help us keep our services up, ensure they are running smoothly, and that our resources are used efficiently. You will help drive adoption of new technologies, automating the configuration and deployment of clusters and services. You will help set up monitoring solutions, be our first line of defense and help keep our Discovery service available 24/7. If you're passionate about managing resilient, and reliable infrastructure systems at scale, we need your help!
You'll be joining a fast-moving team working to build the next generation of mobile app discovery for potentially billions of devices around the globe. We're seeking someone who's excited about working closely with Engineers and Data Scientists to address unsolved problems in acquiring, understanding, and ranking content from inside of mobile apps. Working with our team means you'll get the opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis, interfacing with both technical and non-technical team members, and coordinating closely with external partners.
What You'll Do:
We're Looking for Someone With:
- Manage operations of Branch Discovery infrastructure
- Ensure production systems and traffic maintains high uptime SLAs
- Provide on call support to debug and resolve production issues
- Work with the Engineering team to manage deployments, upgrades
- Manage capacity and growth of systems and processes
- Deploy monitoring and alerts
- Work with developers to architect and define infrastructure requirements
What's Nice to Have:
- 4+ years of experience managing production Linux systems
- Experience managing Cloud Infrastructure on AWS (EC2, ELBs, S3)
- Familiarity with containers using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience designing scalable cloud solutions
- Experience in configuration management tools (SaltStack, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Fabric, etc)
- Experience managing and debugging high-volume web deployments (Nginx, Node.js, JVM, etc)
- Worked with logging and monitoring tools such as Prometheus, ELK
- Experience developing automation tools in Python, Bash, Java
- Experience deploying and running third party open source databases, like ElasticSearch, Postgres, FoundationDB, Redis
- Familiarity with Big Data and data pipeline management
At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. By integrating Branch technology into core marketing channels including apps, web, email, social media, search, and paid ads, leading brands are driving higher-value conversions than ever before.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA and with offices around the globe, Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund and Playground Ventures. We power mobile links, attribution, and measurement for more than 3 billion monthly users and over 50,000 apps, including Airbnb, Ticketmaster, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, OfferUp, Poshmark, and many more, and are working on exciting new ways to improve discovery in the mobile ecosystem.
Here at Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives. Our team consists of smart, humble and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.