Seeking Friction Crane Operator experienced in pile-driving, dragline and clamshell operations to operate Manitowoc 3900 and 4100 cranes. Requires NCCCO for Lattice Boom Crane (LBC) - TWIC and Basic Plus are a preferred.
Projects in Houston, TX area working 5-6, 10 hour shifts per week (50-60 hours weekly). Weekly pay schedule with 401K, benefit, and per diem (case by case).
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Ability to pass a drug/background screening
- Valid drivers license
- Must have clamshell bucket experience (1-3 years)
- Must have dragline experience (1-3 years)
- Must have NCCCO for Lattice Boom Crane (LBC)
- Must have an authorized TWIC
- Must have experience operating friction cranes such as Manitowoc 3900 or 4100 (dredging or marine construction projects are a plus)
- Must have reliable transportation to and from project site (Houston, TX)
Our wide range of Marine Construction services includes commercial and industrial construction, dredging, demolition services, pipeline crossings and extraction, bulkhead installations and repairs, piling, shoring, and dolphins.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Friction Crane Operator: 3 years (Required)
- Clamshell: 2 years (Required)
- Dragline: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- TWIC Card (Required)