The Disaster Restoration Level Two Technician is instrumental for the success of the Recovery Specialists Organization. They serve their community, in time of need, with superior customer service by addressing disaster restoration projects in a timely and organized manner with empathy for the customer’s needs. We are solely in business to create peace of mind for the customer by guiding them through the disaster restoration process, by being an advocate for them with their insurance provider and by managing their project with the understanding that they are experiencing a stressful event in their life.
Our Disaster Restoration Level Two Technicians improve the day to day operations of our organization by providing superior customer service through professionalism, clear communication and by being a team player in all aspects of their duties. They constantly strive to help our disaster restoration customers by listening to the customer’s needs and communicating with the customer in a friendly and professional manner. They are key to ensuring company profitability by performing their duties in an organized and timely manner. They provide stability to the company by attending training sessions and constantly striving to gain more knowledge in the disaster restoration field in order to better themselves and the company.
- Responsible for assisting DR Crew Leads and DR Project Managers.
- Responsible for supervising and training Disaster Restoration Level One Technicians.
- Responsible for operating hand tools.
- Responsible for operating power tools.
- Responsible for performing basic demolition.
- Responsible for designing and assembling basic containment systems.
- Responsible for drawing floorplan diagrams.
- Responsible for determining salvageable and non-salvageable contents.
- Responsible for packing out, packing in and manipulating the contents of a structure
- Responsible for operating the Content Tracker mobile application.
- Responsible for installing air filtration systems.
- Responsible for applying necessary cleaning products and solutions.
- Responsible for performing basic construction duties.
- Responsible for collecting accurate documentation, such as the site photos, work authorization document, changes in the scope of work and certificate of satisfaction.
- Responsible for conducting oneself, at all times, as an ambassador to the ServiceMaster brand with professionalism and courtesy (including interactions with the public, driving habits and personal as well as vehicle appearance).
- Responsible for the proper use of PPE.
- Responsible for basic communication with the customer.
- Responsible for referring project related questions to the Disaster Restoration Project Manager.
- Responsible for lifting materials, contents and equipment up to 60 pounds.
- Responsible for following directions as provided by the Disaster Restoration Project Managers and Disaster Restoration Coordinator.
- Responsible for debriefing with the Disaster Restoration Coordinator after every project.
- Responsible for taking on call shifts.
- Responsible for performing any other duties as assigned by the Disaster Restoration Supervisor, Disaster Restoration Project Managers or Disaster restoration Coordinator.
Job Type: Full-time