Integrated Security Technologies, Inc. (IST) designs, installs and services integrated electronic and physical security systems (access control, intrusion detection, video surveillance, physical barriers, etc.) for government and commercial entities. Though based primarily in the mid-Atlantic region, our team members dispatch to locations throughout the nation and occasionally overseas. In business for more than 20-years, IST continues to grow while maintaining a strong culture of teamwork.
IST is searching for a Jr Sales Account Manager who will be responsible in our Herndon, VA headquarters, who is interested in growing into an Account Manager role.
This individual will be responsible for collaborating with Senior Account Managers to ensure customer success, developing customer relationships to promote retention, loyalty, and discover opportunities to expand and grow existing relationships. This individual is a hardworking, passionate and talented individual with a high-paced and collaborative team attitude.
Essential Job Duties
- Support Sr. Account Managers that oversee our larger accounts or developing new business
- Provides strategic growth opportunities within existing accounts
- Regularly attend training and industry networking events and activities to seek out new accounts and clientele
- Review and develop a plan for upcoming renewals within your assigned clients
- Identify sales opportunities by researching clients and identifying gaps in their needs when compared to our capabilities
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
- Continually undergo product training and industry training in order to keep clients updated about furniture and industry trends and new product options
- Builds and maintains positive and collaborative relationships with IST internally and with our customers
- Responds promptly to client requests for information, proposals, and orders.
- Consults with clients and vendors to find and tailor solutions based on a client’s needs and budget
- Assisting with the sales order process
- Collaborates with the operations team, account support team, and other teams as needed to ensure that client projects are delivered successfully, on time, and within budget
- Generally, assist and collaborate with Sr. Account Managers and Sales Management as well as complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance or at least four years of relevant Account Management/ Sales experience
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge especially MS Excel and Power Point
- Ability to collaborate with senior leadership, customers and external vendors
- Analytic thinking, great communication skills, efficient and independent working style
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and outstanding problem-solving skills a must
- Demonstrated ability to build, grow, and maintain positive client relationships
- Knowledge of security systems a plus
Full Benefits Package
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- 401 (k) w/company match
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
Job Type: Full-time
Integrated Security Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability, Veteran status or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint: 4 years (Required)
- Account Management / Sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- collaborating with leadership and/or customers: 2 years (Required)