Pelletier Realty is a top producing Real Estate sales company involved with residential, investment and commercial properties since 1963.
Candidates must have solid understanding of how social media channels work and the ability to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically maximizing all aspects of the social media and digital marketing road map.
Position duties include(but not limited to)
- plan, implement, schedule, publish and links Pelletier Realty brand across facebook, instagram, pin interest, twitter and other social media platforms
- monitor discussions, posts and comments across multiple facebook pages, groups and social media platforms
- build and execute social medial strategy through category research, platform determination, benchmarkng, messaging and audience identification
-editing ability to optimize and edit video and photo content through various applications
- continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices and then acting on the information
-propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- motivated, resourceful, positive attitude, detailed and consumer oriented with excellent multitasked and organizational ability and innovative
- deep understanding of how videos and links perform on social platforms
- graphic design (preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time