Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
As a Compensation Intern, you will support and contribute to team projects and deliverables. You will interact with professionals who will guide and support you as you enhance your skills while gaining relevant experience. This internship will give you exposure to all areas of the business with a concentrated focus on supporting a corporate global compensation function.
- Gather data for developing reports and analyzing data to support business recommendations; develop presentations to communicate recommendations
- Support the North America Human Resource team, interpret compensation policies and help answer questions submitted to Compensation mailbox
- Support job evaluation benchmarking process, make recommendations on where jobs fit in the CDK salary structure
- Support fiscal year-end processes, audit data, research discrepancies
- Assist in the development of communication materials for compensation initiatives
- Assist with other related projects as appropriate.
- Must be a matriculated college student, GPA of 3.0 higher preferred, and working towards a Bachelor’s degree in either Human Resources, Business, Finance, Statistics, or other Business related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate to strong Excel skills
- Enjoys problem-solving utilizing analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail, superb organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Project management and research skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Hoffman Estates, IL.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.