Board Certified Nurse Practitioner (NP) / Physician Assistant (PA) wanted for a part time position available at a nursing facility in Yorktown Heights, New York. The Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner will provide rounding coverage for Geriatric Internal Medicine / Primary Care patients in a Long-Term Care setting. New graduate and experienced Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with some experience in a Long-Term Care setting will be considered. This position is available as of 12/5/2019.
The Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant will:
- Provide rounding coverage for Geriatric patients in a Long-Term Care setting.
- Work at 1 main facility near Yorktown Heights.
- Coordinate with specialists.
- Provide education to patients and family members when necessary.
- EMR and Clinical Training provided (Point Click Care EMR Systems).
- 24/7 access to Medical Director and experienced Nurse Practitioners providers for consultation.
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
- Days: Every Tuesday and Thursday
- Hours: (either 9-5pm or 10-6pm)
- Some weekend shifts preferred / NOT required
- Very Competitive Hourly Rate
- Other benefits negotiable
Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with an interest in Long-Term Care medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care, Geriatric Medicine, or other related specialties should reply directly to this job posting or contact John MacCallum for more information:
(203) 675-5607 / john@ diagnosticsrecruiting.com
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $65.00 to $90.00 /hour
- Long Term Care / Nursing Facility: 1 year (Preferred)