FULL TIME AND PART TIME POSITION AVAILABLE!!!
All-Ways Care Services, Inc. is a non-profit company that provides direct care services all over St. Clair County to those in need.
- Your Role as a CLS and Respite Worker.
- Guide the disabled population in achieving independence.
- Accompany on community outings to promote socialization.
- Guide, prompt and mentor according to individualized goals.
- Document progress for the Community Mental Health.
- Starting wage with no experience or education is $9.50.
Job requirements include:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must be a licensed/insured driver with a working vehicle.
- Must be able to pass a Michigan State Po lice background check
Benefits of working at All-Ways Care:
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance Benefits Available.
- Paid Personal leave time and Flexible Hours.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Exposure to the Department of Human Services Networking and professional references.
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others and are a caring, compassionate, hardworking individual then please contact our office at 586-725-6574 EXT 16 to set up an appointment for an interview.
All-Ways Care Services, Inc.
586-725-6574 EXT 16
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Licenses or certifications:
- First Aid (Required)
- CPR (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (Required)
- Auto Insurance (Required)