HELP WANTED CNC MACHINE REPAIR TECHNICIAN
E.J. BASLER COMPANY IS SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED CNC MACHINE REPAIR TECHNICIAN.
Great Benefits and Hours.
* Maintain and repair a variety of production and plant facility equipment.
* Work from daily job assignments, prints, schematics, wiring diagrams, facility check sheet, machine manuals, sketches, preventive maintenance check sheet, and instructions:
* Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment breakdowns involving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
* Perform program changes and make diagnostic checks on production and facility equipment as needed.Qualifications:
* Must be familiar with CNC - Mills, Lathes, Okuma, Miyano, Star, Hydromats, and Hass Machines.
* Must read blueprints accurately, and have knowledge of PLC. * Good math skills.
* Must be able to use diagnostics on machine to troubleshoot machine problems.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
* Highly motivated and able to work independently.
* Team player with a positive outlook.
* Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
* Must be able to read and write English.
Basic computer skills required.
Job Type: Full-time