Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D
Are you highly motivated and wanting to pursue a career in EMS, Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Services, Inc. is looking for you!
We are offering an 8-week PAID Accelerated Apprentice Program (Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM) that will educate and prepare you to successfully complete the National/State Registry and become a licensed Emergency Medical Technician – Basic.
- Duration – approximately 8/9 weeks (Starts January 6, 2020)
- Class meets Monday-Friday from 8 AM-5 PM
- Location - 395 W. Lake Street, Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Attendance is mandatory
- Minimum Wage pay until licensing
- Proof of high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 18 years of age minimum
- Pass physical, lift test (140 lbs.) and drug screen. Provide Immunization Record
- Pass criminal background check
- Have valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- Agree to sign an EMT Apprentice Program Contract and have availability to work full time for one year after completion
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 80%
- Ability to read/comprehend at a college level
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.