Manage and coordinate all aspects of commercial Bid/Spec projects through completion
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Project Buy Quotes;
- Responsible for all Buy quotes for projects within your region.
- Coordinate request for buy quotes from vendors with Commercial Sales Specialist.
- Review returned submittal packages for notes to ensure that we are releasing what has been approved by the engineer.
- Responsible for any re-submittals that may be required as requested by the engineer.
- Coordinate and manage the release of all approved equipment for projects with mechanical contractors to meet schedule deadlines.
- Use Future Orders feature as a Project Management tool whenever project schedule allows.
- Responsible for quotations of PVF products in your region
- Responsible for managing PVF orders in your region
- Communicate with mechanical contractor’s Project Manager, Field Manager and our branch locations to ensure accurate and timely release and deliveries of equipment.
- Handle all change orders with customer from the stand point of pricing and re-submittal. Also handle requesting RMA’s from our vendors when required.
- Provide direct customer service support for all issues relating to the Equipment, Plumbing Fixtures and PVF for active commercial projects.
please see attached description.