Maintain responsibility for processing a portion of a large payroll of approximately 24,000 employees on a semi-monthly and monthly basis. Process employee changes and data entry for payroll. Upload files, assist with year-end processing, garnishments, military, short term disability, tax, and wage adjustments, auditing, and provide Tier 3 support for staff. Perform special processing, including international payroll, manual checks, assistance with reconciliations, and interface management.
- Experience with one or more of the following: accounting, finance, HR, payroll, Excel, or systems support
- Knowledge of financial calculations, Microsoft Office Suite, reporting, and auditing
- Ability to multi-task, work as part of a team, and pick up new tasks quickly
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to obtain an FPC Certification within 6 months of hire
- Excel Certification preferred
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.