The Junior Systems Administrator supports employees and assists in maintaining a global infrastructure comprised of both on-premise and cloud based systems. We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic people who are skilled in problem solving and are looking to expand their skills and knowledge.
- Working closely with the IT teams to provide a robust and stable infrastructure on which to build our products.
- Providing employee support as well as learning about our servers, infrastructure and network
- Administration of all server systems
- Provisioning hardware and software licenses
- Presenting ongoing recommendations for operational improvements and managing technical projects
- Monitor and respond to alerts
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
- Knowledge of Windows Server systems administration including Active Directory, DNS, and IIS, Exchange, and SQL Server
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP networking including routing and switching, WAN to WAN, VLANs, VPN tunnels
- Experience building, monitoring and maintaining Cisco based networks
- Virtualization under VMWare vSphere
- Storage technologies including SAN configuration
- Ability to self-start and prioritize, plan, organize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently in a very demanding environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent certification or experience required and some experience of Microsoft workstation, server systems and related products
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3
- Office 365 administration
- Basic Linux administration skills
- Powershell Scripting
- Enterprise DR concepts
- Experience with VOIP
You will be challenged and you will learn a lot about a wide variety of systems and devices!
Job Type: Full-time