Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for Technical/Procedure Writer opportunities to support the Hanford Site in Richland, WA
Work Location / Potential Access Requirements
The primary work location(s) for these activities are: MO286/200-East, 2751E/200-East, 825 Jadwin/Richland, MO234/200-East at the Hanford Site located outside of Richland, Washington. In addition, personnel may perform services in a telework configuration.
This position will provide procedure support to Hanford Mission Integration Solutions (HMIS).
Must have PPA Procedure Writer Certification, High School diploma and 5 years of relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
- Provide procedure support services
- Initiate, modify, update, review, approve, and publish procedures
- Provide writing, editing, and publishing support for Level 1, 2, and 3 documents. These documents include Charters, Guidance Documents, Management Directives, Management Plans, Policies, Procedures (including administrative, technical, and emergency response), Requirements documents and Standards.
- Personnel shall participate in all meetings required by the Buyer’s Technical Representative (BTR). This includes but is not limited to:
- Daily Tag-up or Stand-up status meetings, as required by the HMIS Program Manager
- Weekly Staff meetings, as required by the HMIS Program Manager
- Weekly Safety Start meetings, as required by HMIS management
- Any customer (e.g., DOE, OHC) meetings as necessary and required by the performing scope of work
- Program Review Meetings (Bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly) as required by the HMIS Program Manager
- Any other ad-hoc meetings as requested by HMIS
- Meetings may be electronic via telecom, or physical attendance may be required.
Site Access and Work Hours
Hanford personnel at the Hanford Site work a standard 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one-half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday. Work performed outside normal operating hours shall be coordinated and/or approved through the BTR and/or the contract Specialist prior to performing the work.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
View all Edgewater opportunities at www.edgewatertech.net/careers
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Technical/Procedure Writing: 1 year (Preferred)