Position: Internship Energy Auditor / Inspector
Description of Daily Tasks & Duties
- Responsible for contacting and auditing Southern California Edison/SoCalGas customer sites from lists provided by FESS Energy.
- Responsible for installing water saving measures and inspecting completed site retrofits.
- Driver's license, reliable car, and ability to drive as needed with proof of insurance.
- Territory TBD - Pasadena, CA area and the Norwalk, CA area are likely.
- Proficient in English, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Able to easily build rapport with customers.
- Extroverted and confident.
- Detail oriented and good at taking notes.
- Must be able to walk door to door for long periods of time.
- Must have no misdemeanors or felonies.
- Able to stay overnight.
- Able to drive for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have strong sales and customer service skills.
- Must be punctual, organized, and reliable.
- Able to work well on a team or independently.
- Base pay is $15/hr - Expected 40 hours per week .
- Mileage is compensable at current Federal Rate after 20 mile deduction per day.
- Monday through Friday 40 hrs/wk in the field.
- Track time starting 45 minutes after and prior to leaving and arriving home.
- Indicate time taken for lunch.
Job Types: Temporary, Internship
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Required work authorization: