Largest non- union elevator and escalator company headquartered in Arlington, TX, and with branch offices in Austin, Houston, San Antonio and Galveston, TX, seeks to hire qualified and experienced Elevator Mechanics for all office locations.
With over 500 customers throughout the state of Texas we strive to provide top of the line industry service to all of customers in areas of elevator maintenance, modernization, and installation. Our highly trained and skilled Elevator Mechanics perform on site services to customers that include: military bases, convention centers, colleges, independent school districts, airports, city and county buildings, and much more
Qualified Elevator Mechanics should posses the following experience to be considered:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as an Elevator technician and able to demonstrate independent and strong on-site leadership capabilities
- Must be able to demonstrate strong working knowledge of all safety requirements, compliance, and maintains up to date knowledge of all federal, state, and local elevator industry code requirements
- Possesses strong field communication, and takes initiative to ensure and assist with proper and timely service of customer scheduling, production, service tickets, after hour service calls, etc
- Must have the required skills and experience needed to perform testing, diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repairs on needed equipment. Must also be able to perform and execute timely, routine maintenance/service calls, as needed
- Ensures all service reports and inspections are documented accurately and properly
- Will perform as a liaison between job superintendents, supervisors and home office
- Maintains tools and equipment.
- Must be able to remain on call nights, weekends, and holidays
- Valid Driver License
Additional Requirements needed:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Preferably CET or NEIEP Certified (Supervisor discretion)
- At least 5 years of verifiable experience working as an elevator maintenance technician
- Have displayed the ability to develop and train others
- Have displayed the ability to troubleshoot technical issues on elevator controllers
- Ability to climb Stairs and Ladders (Inclined and Vertical)
- Ability to safely climb and physically maneuver in/on tight areas such as; elevator car tops, hoist ways, machine rooms and scuttle holes
- Ability to work in outside environments safely
- Ability to push, pull, lift and carry at least 30lbs
- Ability to safely drive a vehicle
As an Elevator Mechanic, you will be offered a competitive salary, accumulated paid vacation, and full medical/dental and group life insurance benefits with 100% premium paid for by employer. Company also participates and contributes to 401k plan upon eligibility. Safety Training and other training's provided by the company, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Arlington, TX (Preferred)