Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Work directly and meet with global scrum teams (R&D, Product, and QA members of Scrum team) daily in a virtual agile environment.
- Perform automated testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionality of services.
- Work with Engineering and Product Management teams to clearly communicate test results, recommended next steps and timing for the next phase of feature releases.
- Develop and execute automated test scripts, plans and test cases for a range of projects varying from system implementations, enhancements and bug fixes to strategic initiatives.
- Review and validate software requirements and functional design specifications.
- Troubleshoot system issues and defects with Support, R&D, and implementation teams, propose solutions, test resolutions and facilitate release to production.
- Develop QA estimates for project and enhancement requests. Assist in scoping, planning and scheduling QA activities.
- Design, build and maintain test suites for continuous testing.
- Document test runs, results and test analysis.
- Design and build the automated test frameworks and test suites for use in development and testing cycles