Are you passionate about Renewable Energy and want to join the expanding solar industry? SolarFlair Energy, Inc. is a growing solar energy company based in Ashland, MA and we have an opening for a full-time Residential Sales Associate to join our team.
- Generate sales opportunities from new lead sources.
- Receive sales leads by telephone and email. Log and track leads.
- Qualify leads and schedule site visits with potential clients.
- Assess the property and client needs during site visits. Measure roof space for solar panels, conduct shading analysis, document current electrical system in home.
- Explain to the customer how the system works and the details of SolarFlair product offerings.
- Develop and deliver proposals, including knowledge of pricing structure.
- Follow up with client and close sales.
- Hand off signed contracts to Project Coordinator.
- Assist management with marketing strategy, planning and execution.
- Represent SolarFlair at local trade shows and energy fairs.
- Develop and deliver informational presentations to groups of homeowners.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in sales capacity
- Proven success in a sales role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience in Solar industry preferred
SolarFlair designs, sells and installs solar electric (PV) for commercial and residential customers. We are looking for an applicant that can learn quickly, digest technical information and communicate well with our clients. We offer competitive salary, commissions, and benefits, including an inspired workplace where we are passionate about doing exceptional work. See www.solarflair.com for more information about the company and our products.
Job Type: Full-time