CVS Health has a dynamic opportunity for an Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Consultant to join our dedicated team. In this role you will ensure the accuracy and timeliness of reporting subject to the deadlines including monthly forecasts, variance analysis, and reporting of risks and opportunities.You will assist developing of the budget and support the annual planning process for the department across all segments and business divisions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the development, implementation and tracking of project based financial plans and reporting for the department’s portfolio of products and services
- You will work with IT executives to support their key initiatives from a business and financial perspective
- You will partner with the Corporate Finance team responsible for financial management of the business unit to support reporting and budget oversight functions
- You will conduct financial analyses related to cost savings and optimization goals
- You will provide financial and business optimization recommendations
Minimum of 3 years experience in finance, budgeting, and/or analytical positions.
- MS Access experience highly preferred
- Experience collaborating with senior leadership
- Excellent technical skills; knowledge of spreadsheet and database software
- Strong financial, analytical and process skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, be very detail oriented, have strong organizational navigational and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, key partners, and vendors
- Ability to lead multiple projects and priorities on a simultaneous basis
- Able to work under stress and to successfully handle stressful situations efficiently and effectively
- Experience working in an IT technology environment
- Retail and/or Healthcare Industry experience
- Ability to develop analysis and reporting
Bachelor's degree required. Concentration in Finance, Business, or Accounting preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.