Are you up for a new challenge every day?
Flagger Force is hiring Crew Members (Traffic Flaggers) in your area to help keep communities moving.
As an entry-level Crew Member (Traffic Flagger) you will assist with setting up construction work zones using cones, signs and other special equipment, and you will ensure the safety of our client, the public and the Flagger Force Team.
Our Crew Members (Traffic Flaggers) average 30 hours per week and are dispatched from their homes.
- $12.10/hr to start
- Potential to earn up to $13.75/hr after 6 months, plus a company vehicle!
- Advancement opportunities – we promote 100% from within for field positions
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities
- Incentive programs
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly Pay
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable Vehicle
- Available Monday-Friday, during the day (availability Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will be considered)
- Comfortable standing 8-12 hours per day, walking 1-2 miles per day, and lifting up to 30 lbs throughout the day, in all types of weather conditions
The road begins here. Are you cut out for this ride?
- Flagger Force is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.10 /hour
- Driver's License (Required)