TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Experienced Sr. Project Controller with EPC experience.
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an experienced Sr. Project Controller who can join our multicultural team in Houston, Texas.
- Candidate will be assigned to a significant size project and expected to provide financial and strategic support to project teams ensuring proper accounting treatment, control environment and financial analysis.
- Main job functions will be project accounting responsibilities (to include project setup, client billings, revenue recognition monitoring, cost monitoring and forecasting, project reporting, month end close and quarterly reporting).
- Expected to regularly interfaces with project team members, department staff, business unit and/or divisional management and frequently internal and external partners to present financial performance and problem resolution.
- Support internal and external audits requirements as related to assigned project.
- Will not have immediate direct reports, but there could be a potential for a minimum of 1-2 lower level staff in the future
- Candidate will report to Project Accounting Manager
- Potential for minimal travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 10 years of related project accounting and/or financial analysis experience.
- Percentage of Completion (POC) knowledge
Proficient computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (esp. Excel).
- SAP experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and to solve non-recurring problems.
- Ability to play key role in large projects.
- Good level of analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills to interact with all levels of management and peers of various backgrounds
- Demonstrates leadership potential, organization and time management.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.