Keller & Almassian, PLC is seeking candidates for the position of receptionist. The position requires providing administrative support, answering a multi-line phone, as well as managing day-to-day law firm needs.
Required Skills and Credentials
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail that enable efficient and effective multi-tasking.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Professional, friendly, engaging, and exercises discretion.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- General office tasks such as greeting office clients from reception desk, ordering office supplies, communicating with clients, and maintaining online file systems.
- Facilitate Client flow and communicate any delays with clients and legal staff.
- Responsible for keeping the reception waiting area, clean and organized.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time