ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST – SENIOR DENTAL CARE
Would you like to work for a family-oriented company that provides quality care and services to benefit the most deserving in your local community? Then we are exactly what you are seeking.
Since 1999, Senior Dental Care, LLC has been providing top notch dental care to the residents of long-term care facilities.
- We take pride in our ability to orchestrate this much-needed care, provided in the comfort of our patients’ familiar surroundings.
- Our expert teams currently serve thousands of patients in approximately 1000 nursing homes, and we are the largest on-site, exclusive dental provider.
- We Care Fully – We’re both passionate and compassionate.
We are looking for a full-time Enrollment Specialist who would enjoy working for a company that makes a difference in the geriatric population’s lives in communities across the nation. We are a fast-growing company pursuing a highly self-motivated and energetic person to join our team.
The position requires the utmost professional self-discipline and charismatic personality. The successful individual will follow all predetermined enrollment procedures and achieve specified goals of sales and productivity.
Some of the primary responsibilities include the following:
- Sell and Enroll policy holders through customer service calls and outreach campaigns by working with customers or field agents.
- Receives, investigates, and responds to policy holder and nursing home questions and inquiries by phone regarding service and policies. Ensure follow up and completion of issue to increase customer satisfaction.
- Executes established task list to identify potential customers and promote our product and services within existing homes.
- Assembles, synchronizes, and mails marketing materials to prospective homes and patients.
- Maintains and enhances product and technical knowledge in the industry.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities.
- The Enrollment Specialist position is located in our office in Overland Park, Kansas.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Ability to work for a company that cares and makes a difference.
- You enjoy feeling challenged and are driven to reach new goals.
- You enjoy working in a team environment.
- Full time with benefits.
REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a state-issued insurance license.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales.
Job Type: Full-time
- inside sales (health insurance): 2 years (Required)
- Kansas Health Insurance Sales (Required)
- Missouri Health Insurance Sales (Required)