If you have a passion for building resiliency in families and empowering communities through partnership and evidence-based support, then this is the job for you! Keiki O Ka ʻĀina’s He Lei Piko Home Visiting program mission is to Educate Children, Strengthen Families, Enrich Communities, and Perpetuate Hawaiian Culture. As an agency, we value the future of our islands' children and provide programs that support parents as their children's first and most important teachers. If you share the same values, we want you to be a part of our team. We will provide training to be an Administrative Assistant for our He Lei Piko Home Visiting Program.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AS AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Provide support to the Site Supervisor and Parent Educators in the execution of their duties.
- Ability to coordinate and schedule meetings as well as take meeting minutes.
- Follow program procedures in submitting completed assessments and other correspondence to the appropriate departments.
- Maintain inventory of office and program supplies.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding all matters relating to children/families and agency information.
- Meet deadlines of assigned tasks by managing time and prioritizing accordingly.
- Providing basic technical support and training to site staff.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced organizational, computer, and oral/written communication skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Programs including but not limited to Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
- Possess the ability to ensure that technology devices, computers, cell phones and/or printers, are operating efficiently and provide basic troubleshooting.
- GED or High School Diploma required; Associates Degree in business or related program preferred.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in an office setting, general office, and accounting skills required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kailua-Kona, HI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person