Title - Mechanic
Essex Group Management is a family owned and operated senior care management organization, proudly serving the elderly residents throughout Massachusetts. We are currently looking for a mechanic to uphold our quality of care. We are looking for a mechanic for the Rowley area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Education: Should have a minimum of a high school diploma with course work in skilled crafts or trades and two years of experience.
- Training Experience: Requires working knowledge of troubleshooting, installing and repairing of automotive and mechanical equipment and machines.
- Performs specialized mechanical duties in the inspection, maintenance and repair of trucks, lawn mowers and automotive and power drive equipment.
- Maintains parts for automotive and mechanical equipment and machinery according to specifications; operate late, drill presses, saws, shapers, milling machines and grinders.
- Perform metal fabrication and repair work involving use of welding equipment.
- Maintains inventory of equipment, supplies and materials.
- Follows a predetermined preventive maintenance program on mechanical equipment and facilities.
- Drives company vehicle to deliver and transport materials or goods when necessary.
- Assists in the paperwork and tracking of maintenance due and maintenance completed on each vehicle.
- Supervises and schedules the work of the Mechanic Assistant/Autobody Staff.
- Assumes responsibility for all other tasks deemed necessary by manager/supervisor.
EO Disability/Vet EmployerCoordinator