General Position Summary:
Position will be directly responsible for all AIM Orange City Operations equipment and facilities, set up and maintenance; includes facilities custodial personnel. These duties will include the establishment of operational maintenance programs and schedules for all equipment and facilities to ensure a 100% operational up time status for all production activities.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all AIM Orange City Operations equipment and facilities are 100% compliant to standard safety practices and regulatory organizations (OSHA), quality systems (AS9100) compliance requirements, customer processing spec (BAC, RPS) qualification requirements, and aerospace industry accredited organization (nadcap, ncamp) requirements.
- Develop and deploy inspection, monitoring, and reporting systems that maintains all plant equipment and facilities to peak operating efficiencies with a “zero day schedule slip” result from equipment or facility originated issues.
- Secure and maintain a trades based outsource pool for all standard maintenance activities relating to equipment and facilities.
- Develop and maintain service agreements, recovery plans and 100% up-time plans with all non-standard or specialized equipment suppliers.
- Establish and maintain a long lead time inventory of critical path operation items and components for all vital equipment and facility items.
- Collaborate with production management and production department engineers to establish maintenance down time schedules plans for all production critical equipment and facilities.
- Publish and maintain running schedules for all maintenance activities.
- Work with management to establish annual budgets for equipment overhauls, plant support during operations, minor and major line improvements, and capital projects
- Supervise maintenance department support personnel as required.
- Supervise calibrations department
- Other duties as assigned.
Specific Job Skills:
- Must have 4 years minimum maintenance supervision experience
- Experience with composite processing equipment manufacturers such as ASC, Wabash, Flow, HAAS, Eastman, etc.
Education and/or Experience:
Formal education or training and/or experience. Minimum of four years maintenance supervision experience in a manufacturing environment.
Supervisory Responsibility: Supervises Maintenance staff and calibration staff.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to precarious places and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate requiring hearing protections in certain areas. PPE is provided by AIM based on the employee’s position and exposure.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance supervisor: 2 years (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED