CDL B Local Delivery Driver - Full Time & Seasonal Opportunities!
Yreka, CA, US
Pay and Benefits:
- Earnings: $21.68 Full Time Starting Wage
- $4.00 per hour additional premium for seasonal positions
- Now offering sign-on bonus of $5,000
- Endorsements reimbursed
- Opportunities for any lifestyle – full time, part time, seasonal, seasonal with benefits – Apply NOW!
As a local Delivery Driver, you will play a vital role in delivering propane to our customers while ensuring the highest standards of safety and customer service. The duties include:
- Safely drive propane delivery truck on provide routes (typically 15 -24 stops depending on low vs peak seasons)
- Filling residential and/or commercial tanks with propane
- Delivering propane cylinders to commercial/industrial customers
- Depending on the season, work 8 – 12 hour shifts (Overtime $$$ + Home Daily!)
- Comprehensive competitive healthcare benefits
- 401k – company matched up to 5%
- 17 PTO days annually, plus 7 paid holidays
- Safety Incentive program
- $1000 employee referral program
- Employee propane discount
- Career advancement opportunities – annual performance reviews
- Uniform provided
- First class company paid training
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be at least 21 years old
- CDL A or B with Hazmat or Tanker endorsement (REQUIRED)
- Great driving record
Please fill out our short form by clicking "Apply on Company Site" to be prequalified and be contacted by a recruiter within 48 hours or call today at 866-884-5798!
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from 1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.
Job Types: Temporary, Full-time
Pay: From $21.68 per hour
Trucking home time:
Work Location: Multiple locations