AWD Management Services, Inc. is seeking qualified individuals for potential employment opportunity as a Program Manager with the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Washington DC.
This position requires candidate to pass a minimum background investigation and conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner at all times. Candidate shall be eligible to legally work in the United States, but not a requirement of citizenship. Candidate shall be English-speaking.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for the overall performance objectives, contract deliverables, quality control (QC), and the placement of qualified personnel on this contract.
- Serve as the Contractor’s authorized point of contact with NIH
- Ensure contract compliance and satisfactory performance
- Relevant experience required for this position involves program management performing tasks such as staffing, budgeting, scheduling, and client interaction.
- Supervision/management of staff as well as administrative support personnel.
- Manage employees, approve leave, interview potential qualified candidates, and approve time.
- Experience in a scientific research or clinical environment or a Federal agency is preferred.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- College degree
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience or a high school diploma and ten (10) years of relevant experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $119,000.00 - $121,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement