Merakey is currently seeking a BCBA to join our Merakey Behavioral Health division based out of our Brentwood, TN location.
Hours available in Davidson, Maury, Williamson, Putnam, Rutherford and the surrounding counties.
Rate: $35-40 per hour
The BCBA is a clinician who provides clinical oversight and guidance under the supervision of the Center Director for all children and Adults receiving services in the ECH CHOICES and ABA program. The BCBA is responsible for overseeing all case activity and related staffing assignments. The BCBA takes responsibility for all clinical supervision standards being met in compliance with all stakeholder requirements. The BCBA provides direct services, including but not limited to behavioral assessments, parent/family education sessions, supervision of non-BCBA Behaviorists and Behavioral Technicians. The BCBA supports the Center Director in efforts to market and promote the program in the community. The BCBA will report directly to the Center Director.
- Provide and/or coordinate supervision of non-BCBA Behaviorist staff
- Completion of VB-MAPP and other assessments for new referrals and re-evaluations
- Completion of quarterly reviews on assigned client caseload
- Provide case supervision within the required ratio (1 hour for every 10 hours of prescribed service)
- Provide parent training within the required ratio (1 hour per week of prescribed service)
- Development of child-specific program books, including activities and data collection
- Development of child-specific behavioral/crisis plans
- Support/Supervise the Behavior Technicians and registered Behavior Technicians through implementation of the assessment goals, program book, Individual Plans of Service (IPOS), behavioral/crisis plans and documentation
- Complete progress note for every billable contact (including supervision)
- Complete discharge summaries for closing cases
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with at least 1 year of experience
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience (2 years preferred)
About Merakey Behavioral Health Division
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
MERAKEY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Board Certified Behavioral Analyst BCBA (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
Relocation Assistance Provided: