This is a temporary position expected to be one year in duration, depending on business needs.
Provide Regional Records Management Subject Matter Expert (SME) Support for assigned company organizations and locations;
Manage, Update and Maintain integrity of Inactive Records Storage Inventory; Provide customer service interface to inactive inventory;
Engage and collaborate with local, business-level and corporate records management personnel and other staff located within and outside of the US;
Other Records Management activities, as assigned by Records Manager;
Work Semi Independently with weekly Manager Oversight
Ability to independently and safely lift/manage boxes in warehouse environment (Up to 30 lbs.) is required.
US Citizenship is also required.
- 5 years’ experience, or more, supporting Records Management processes and organizations as a Records Clerk, Administrator and/or Specialist;
- Experience Managing the Life cycle of Records (all media types);
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills;
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and related tasks and timelines.
Minimum Education Required:
- Records Management Certification or Designation (CRM, CRA or other industry designation or certification.)
- Experience providing records management support to a large organization, (10,000+ employees)
- Four year college degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.