Join the world leader in thermal mass flow meter technology. FCI began in 1964 by pioneering the development and application of thermal dispersion flow and level sensing technology. The Company is the world-recognized leading manufacturer for solving flow and level measurement applications for industrial process and plant applications using patented thermal dispersion flow measurement technology.
From off-the-shelf product solutions to custom engineered products and systems, FCI provides world leading experience and a record of unequalled innovation to meet or exceed our customer application demands. Complimenting FCI product leadership is a world class Flow and Level Calibration Facility in which all calibrations are performed in liquids or gases utilizing only N.I.S.T. traceable equipment and instrumentation.
Currently, we are seeking a Human Resource Coordinator for our Human Resources department.
Essential Job Functions (primary duties and outputs of position):
- Assist the HR Director as needed.
- Responsible for non-exempt recruitment.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for exempt and non-exempt positions. May include prescreening interviews by telephone.
- Conduct new hire orientation and exit interviews.
- Maintain employee records and files. Process employee paperwork; verify for accuracy.
- Complete salary surveys. Assist with salary planning process.
- Assist during open enrollment process and benefit communications.
- Benefits administration including insurance invoice reconciliation.
- Process incoming mail and invoices for department.
- Serve as the department administration support
- Assist in backup receptionist duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 or more years Human Resources experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or HR certification preferred
- Must demonstrate ability to work without close supervision, produce quality work and handle periodic special projects independently, while maintaining focus and sense of urgency.
- Strong working knowledge of HR processes and procedures, as well as California and Federal employment law.
- Must perform work with accuracy and have a proven work history of accurate, precise work.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively work with others.
- Must have ability to organize and prioritize work within mandatory time frames.
- Must maintain utmost level of confidentiality due to the sensitivity of the work in this department.
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: