What you will do:
- Envision how to help people save money and live better by shopping with Walmart, and be able to bring that vision to life.
- Transform complex business requirements into easy-to-use design interface for millions of customers around the world.
- Deliver concepts, designs, prototypes and results in collaboration with other designers, architects and content strategists.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Masters degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, Media Design or other relevant field.
- Have experience with creating hi-fi mockups, process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes and functional specifications.
- Good at managing your time and deadlines, and be adaptive to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry technology, news and developments.
- Capability to adhere to team processes and standards, while contributing ideas for improvement.
- Some experience with heuristic site assessment, competitive analysis and secondary research.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Please add text
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
About the Walmart Design team
The Walmart Design team aims to create best-in-class user experience for customers who shop online on our sites from their mobile devices and desktops. We conduct full design cycles from ideation, exploring experience design concepts, to prototyping and testing. Our design experts include Product Designers, Content Strategists and User Researchers and it is incredibly exciting and rewarding to see products in our customers hands.
Take part in designing the global shopping experience of the future and changing the way 245 million customers shop Every Day Essentials, Home Furniture, Electronics, Groceries and more. You will design for all screens, from handheld to tablet, desktops and beyond. The Walmart Design team practices customer-focused, lean UX.