- Primary responsibility is to ensure that Clients are satisfied and PGE’s services are the highest quality possible.
- Maintain schedules and workload thru interaction with PGE personnel and Clients.
- Work as the primary mechanical point of contact for multiple Clients on multiple projects
- Creation and refinement of mechanical drawings to capture design intent and meet completion deadlines of multiple projects. Produce drawings in CAD and Revit (should that be a desire of Client). Revit is not currently being required (or when it is it is only a small component), but we will soon be transitioning over.
- Run loads and perform calculations relevant to each project including ventilation, energy compliance, outside air, etc.
- Completion of coordination with other trades (electrical/plumbing/structural) on all projects in a timely manner.
- Quality assurance. Ensure a final review of work product prior to client delivery.
- Creation and distribution of release packages of mechanical documents.
- 8+ years of experience
- Experience in Multifamily, Senior Living, Hotels, and other commercial design
- Proficient with AutoCad
- Revit experience is a plus
- P.E. License not required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- HVAC: 8 years (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 8 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules