OK, this is IT, Sales Hunters! An opportunity to engage O.C. customers with premiere marketing opportunities like no other - spanning all the SoCal demos! Use the power of our legendary brands (KROQ, KFRG, KRTH, KSON, KTWV, KYXY and so many more!) to win business and introduce clients to the far-reaching power of radio! Entrepreneurs who thrive on winning, working and fun will do well!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Utilize consultative sales skills to assess client needs and educate on the power of Entercom’s capabilities.
- Work directly in Orange County to research and cultivate leads to build a strong pipeline.
- Strong focus on continuously meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Utilize entrepreneurial mindset to manage territory through creative communication and marketing strategies to engage large brands and agencies.
- Effectively manage, support and continually update Salesforce with all appointments, presentations and pending dollars.
- Each month you’ll be expected to hit budget and have the opportunity to exceed sales utilizing an array of methods from networking, exploring existing relationships, engaging decision makers and key influencers, cold calling.
- Serve as an industry expert to educate decision makers and build rapport by keeping up with the latest trends to break down barriers and close sales.
- Follow processes with accuracy and attention to detail such as collecting data, contracts and moving them through the appropriate channels
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client events.
- Engage in opportunities to excel in terms of career growth. We provide you with the tools and allow you the opportunity to achieve your goals throughout your career.
High school graduate; college preferred. Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital sales; previous radio sales experience preferred; must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office. Requires valid drivers license, vehicle insurance, and dependable transportation. Must possess excellent organizational/time management skills. Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE:
ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.