Cyber Security / Info Assurance Engineer
Link Solutions, Inc. is seeking multiple Cybersecurity Analysts and Engineers to support the U.S. Army at Fort Knox, Kentucky. Multiple permanent positions are available at all experience levels, from Entry to Senior level on a multi-year contract. Paid relocation to Fort Knox is available.
Key duties of the positions include:
- Support Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) mission sets.
- Develop and sustain RMF Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages to maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO)
- Validate and upload RMF documentation into the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) portal
- Process and submit Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms)
- Support IT Incident Response (IR) actions and reporting
- Track reporting and processing of Cybersecurity Tasking Orders, Warning Orders and Operation Orders.
- Provide packages, templates and guidance to gain approved Army Certificates of Networthiness (CoN) for new or upgraded software
- Write/develop System Security Plans (SSP) and Tenant Security Plans (TSP)
- Whitelists, Blacklists, BOGON, and other Access Control List (ACL) validation and management
- Support Cybersecurity IT internal and embedded inspection teams.
- Perform logging, correlation, and scanning with tools such as Fortify Security Control Analyzer (SCA), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), HP ArcSight, and Enterprise Security Management (ESM).
- Ensure DISA STIGs are implemented and enforced.
- Perform enterprise-wide risk analysis and vulnerability assessments
- Enter/manage data in the Army Portfolio Management Solution (APMS) registry and associated Assessment and Authorization (A&A) requirements for annual Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) reporting
U.S. citizen with active DoD SECRET level security clearance. Uncleared candidates cannot be considered.
Must have current DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical IAT Level II (IAT II) baseline certification i.e. current Security+ CE certification, or any of the other DoD approved IAT II baseline certifications. Uncertified candidates cannot be considered.
Recent experience supporting U.S. Army Human Resources Command (HRC), U.S. Army Recruiting Command (USAREC), U.S. Army Cadet Command (USACC), U.S. Army Accessions Support Brigade (ASB), Army Marketing Research Group (AMRG), or National Guard Bureau (NGB) staff.
Existing professional relationships with Army/DoD personnel at external Cybersecurity related organizations such as NETCOM, ARCYBER, and DISA.
Recent experience supporting Army CCRIs under RMF.
Bachelors’ Degree in IT related discipline
Higher level DoD 8570 IAT-III/IAM certifications (i.e. CISSP, CASP, etc.)
Veterans with prior Army/DoD Cybersecurity experience highly desired.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in DoD Cybersecurity as a primary job duty. Higher levels of experience required for more senior positions.
Hands-on experience with associated DoD Cyber tools (ACAS, Fortify, ArcSight, eMASS, HBSS)
Job Type: Full-time
- Cyber Security: 2 years (Required)
- DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical IAT Level II (Required)
- Secret Security Clearance (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative