- To provide guidance for all store associates by setting goals for the team, developing organizational capability, and modeling how the CherryBerry team works together.
- To provide leadership for all store associates of a quality and nature that will encourage them to perform to the best of their professional abilities and to develop them to their fullest potential, both personally and professionally.
- In an intellectual and diligent manner, manage the operations of CherryBerry Self-Serve Yogurt Bar as to promote the attainment of maximum sales and profitability, now and in the future.
- To assume the role as an agent of change for the continual maintenance and operation of their store while following all standards set forth by CherryBerry Enterprises
- To represent the store in a professional and respectable manner in the community as well as with all guests, vendors, and public appearances, as to enhance the reputation and well-being of the store and CherryBerry Enterprises.
Summary of Key Responsibilities: Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To demonstrated a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manage smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standards and to set a positive example for the store's team.
- To display a 'customer comes first' attitude by training and holding staff members accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
- To drive the implementation of CherryBerry company-wide programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the store team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- To manage with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes the culture, values, and mission of CherryBerry Yogurt Bar.
- To plan, identify, communication, and delegate appropriate responsibilities and practices to store staff members to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- To provide coaching and direction to the store team to take action and to achieve operational goals.
- To constantly review store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to the store team to achieve operational goals.
- To develop and execute strategic and operational plans for the store staff, managing execution and measuring results.
- To monitor and manage store staffing levels to ensure store staff development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operations requirements.
- To utilize existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and to regularly use discretion to filter communications to the store team
- To communicate clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations.
- To ensure adherence to applicable wage and hour laws for nonexempt staff members and minors.
- To solicit customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the local community.
- To use all operational tools to plan for and achieve operational excellence in the store.
- To utilize management information tools and to analyze financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
- To provide staff members with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities to build effective teams.
- To actively manage store staff members by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve store staff performance.
- To manage ongoing store staff performance using performance management.
Job Requirements: Summary of Experience
- Progressively responsible retail experience
- Experience analyzing financial reports
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to manage store operations independently
- Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple situations simultaneously
- Ability to manage resources ensuring established service levels are achieved at all times
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer service techniques, and supervisory practices and procedures
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and team-building skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent