PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING: This is for a part-time position for 15-20 hours per week as a receptionist and daycare attendant position. This is a fast paced job that requires multitasking. This position is 80% cleaning so please do not apply if you do not like to clean.
At Paw La La, we are creating a luxury cage free pet resort. We are located in between Koreatown and DTLA conveniently near the 10 fwy. We believe in treating every dog that walks through our doors as one of our own.
You will love working with us because everything is brand new! We have everything from the top of the line ac units, modern and contemporary light fixtures, brand new modern flooring, and playground equipment. We have an open floor plan where all the dogs in daycare can be seen by any customers that walk in because of our glass walls. We spared no expense at providing the ultimate destination for pets in our area.
We are looking to build our team with people with great ideas and full of energy. We prefer a receptionist/ daycare attendant who has experience working at a doggy daycare. As our front desk receptionist, you will be the first face customers see so providing 5 star customer service with a smile is a must.
- Must be able to memorize dog and customer names
- Making appointments and reservations for grooming, daycare, boarding and other services
- Taking detailed and thorough notes on all animal care instructions
- Processing payments.
- Selling products and services with a smile
- Must be energetic
- Cleaning reception. retail and front areas daily
- Must be comfortable cleaning up after dogs
- - Must be able to stand for long periods of time and perform physical work like handling dogs and bathing dogs if needed
- Must not be afraid to get hands dirty
- Position consists of mostly cleaning throughout the whole shift while watching dogs.
- Must be able to clean the facility. This job requires cleaning after the dogs and cleaning the facility so please do not apply if you do not like cleaning.
- Communicating knowledgeably about our products and services
- Checking dogs in and out of our computer system
- Moving dogs around the building, into and out of the play area
- Post picture and videos on our Instagram and Facebook
- Comfortable with being on camera for photos, live streams or Youtube.
- Communicating with other team members effectively.
- Assist in other areas as needed
- Must have experience working at a dog daycare
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be comfortable using dog software (let us know which software you have used)
- Must have some computer skills
- Must have some knowledge of Microsoft Words/Excel.
- Must be social media savvy
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Ability to be able to lift up to 50 pounds, squat, walk, and stop repeatedly
- Must be able to handle dogs of all sizes
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.25 - $15.00 per hour
- Dog Daycare: 1 year (Preferred)