Become a Care Partner--Join a team of leaders dedicated to driving clients towards health and rehabilitation!
Who We Are
Care Partners Medical Group is a partner with PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) to redefine senior care. Each participant works with a team of medical experts to develop a care plan that is personalized and regularly updated to meet their evolving medical and social needs. Senior care is not ‘one size fits all,’ which is why each participant has a customized PACE experience to meet their individual needs.
Care Partners Medical Group Inland Empire PACE opened in 2014. The center features a winding hallway that includes historic California art. The center also has a clinical exercise program and a program for participants to learn more about the Internet and social media so they can stay digitally connected to friends and family. The outdoor patio is a participant favorite, hosting activities like morning Tai Chi, tea parties and afternoon gardening. Other popular events are karaoke and the annual three-day luau, which includes a Hawaiian barbeque, live Polynesian dancers, limbo, and more.
What We Offer
- Quality of Life - Monday through Friday schedule that emphasizes work-life balance
- Benefits - Comprehensive benefits package including paid days off
- Education - CME allowance & paid CME time off, ongoing online and in-person training
- Development - Mentoring from the Care Partners Medical Group PACE clinical leadership team
- Family – If you’re on our team, you’re not an employee—you’re family
Under the supervision of the Lead Medical Director, this position is responsible for the medical care of Care Partners Medical Group PACE (Program for All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) participants in a medical clinic setting.
- Full time schedule: M-F 8am-5pm (on-call schedule on rotation)
- Type of specialty: Geriatric (out-patient clinic)
- Provide medical care to InnovAge Greater California PACE participants, including the evaluation, diagnosis, and management of their medical conditions, including but not limited to taking of a medical history, performance of physical examination, ordering and interpretation of diagnostic tests, formulation of an assessment of condition and a treatment plan, writing prescriptions, ongoing follow up of same, and management of medical information from specialists and hospital teams.
- Document medical care in the participant’s medical record, in compliance with InnovAge Greater California PACE documentation policies. May include involvement with the establishment of electronic medical records and providing the Lead Medical Director with input around needed ongoing EMR enhancements
- Provide after-hours medical coverage as assigned by the Chief Medical Officer and/or Lead Medical Director to assure that a physician is available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
- Participate within the interdisciplinary team in the formulation of Plans of Care for InnovAge Greater California PACE participants, as well as in other interdisciplinary team settings that further the care of InnovAge Greater California PACE participants.
- Contribute in the quality improvement initiatives of InnovAge Greater California PACE.
- Presents input into, initiates and/or facilitates new medical programs and processes in support of InnovAge Greater California PACE’s strategic goals
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree
- Current active California Medical License
- DEA number
- Adequate malpractice coverage
- Board Eligible or Certification required, If Board Eligible, certification required within 2 years
- A minimum of one year working with the frail or elderly
- Postgraduate training in a primary care specialty, including but not limited to internal or family medicine and completion of post-residency training in geriatric medicine preferred
Opportunities for Growth and Success
- Diversity & Inclusion - We value the individual connections and collective efforts in creating a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative space to set the foundations for future progress.
- Holism – We demonstrate a patient-centric approach when interacting with co-workers, participants, clients, and all other business contacts through Care Partners’ pillars of love, empathy, and compassion.
- Autonomy – You will be completing responsibilities with minimal direct supervision with the expectation that you will achieve goals and objectives of the organization under varying circumstances.
- Foundational Impact – By joining our team, you will be a part of a rapidly growing, forward-thinking organization. You get to play a critical role in directly supporting the organization’s mission, vision, and values. Your continuous efforts and opportunities to improve efficiency, take initiative, and collaborate with fellow leaders could be the determining factor leading to high strides in the organization’s growth.
For questions, please contact:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $240,000.00 - $280,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- How many years of experience do you have working (as a physician) with the geriatric population?
- CA Medical License (Preferred)
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine (Preferred)
Work Location: In person