Assisting the Networking Manager on connecting our customers with their prospective clients and making relationships that last. Arranging meetings in the pre-event stage and executing them seamlessly onsite. Ensuring target meeting numbers are met and exceeded.
- Responsible for contacting sponsors and collating their meeting wish-lists.
- Reaching out directly to specific attendees to arrange the meetings. Knowledge of the industries and companies will be required to encourage and persuade meeting participants.
- Matching sponsors with appropriate clients.
- Creating a meeting schedule and presenting it to sponsor companies.
- Scheduling all meetings in our networking platform – “Jujama”
- Onsite, identifying all meeting participants and ensuring they are in the right place at the right time.
- Delivering first-class, professional customer service and a positive experience throughout.
- Opportunity for travel and growth within the company.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Results driven, exceeding targets
- Good at prioritizing tasks and time management
- Comfortable speaking with C-Level executives, both on the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and high-energy
- Customer service focused
Terrapinn is a global events company. We create industry defining events that promote innovation and technology to changes people's lives. We partner with the world's leading companies and innovators to make a difference and stand out. Our unique selling point is the extra layer of detailed matching we give our customers.
We are creative, organic and customer-focused, curating content for the specific industry and location of each event. Whether you’re looking to make new connections, introduce product or inspire change in your industry, we invite you to join us as agitators of change.
Terrapinn, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $27.00 to $32.00 /hour
- New York, NY 10038 (Required)