Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. The refining assets consist of refineries operated in Tyler and Big Spring, Texas, El Dorado, Arkansas and Krotz Springs, Louisiana with a combined nameplate crude throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day.
The logistics operations primarily consist of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek US Holdings, Inc.and its affiliates own approximately 63% (including the 2 percent general partner interest) of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE:DKL) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets.
The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores in central and west Texas and New Mexico.
The Manager of Materials Management will be part of Supply Chain Management function. This position is responsible for the oversight and in-depth analysis of all inventory of indirect materials across all refineries and logistics operations. Develops fit for purpose and efficient Materials Management strategies, including the revision, Manager enhancement or development of inventory management policies and procedures. Coordinates stock and/or non-stock materials strategic planning and control activities to ensure that policies are met and business inventory requirements are optimized. Coordinates and may perform activities to ensure the appropriate inventory content is managed for ensuring the most optimal inventory data integrity, total cost of ownership reviews and inventory count and description accuracy. The Manager of Materials Management is responsible for the development and tracking of corresponding KPI’s and metrics to evaluate and trend corresponding data. This role will be based either in Dallas, TX or Brentwood, TN, and report to the Sr. Director Supply Chain Refining and Major Projects.
- Develops new Materials Management policies and procedures based on industry best practices and existing documents in place, and works with key personnel to effectively implement them across the enterprise.
- Develops comprehensive Materials Management and Inventory Management Strategies, incorporating Corporate Spares Programs, Asset Recovery Programs, Material Transfer Programs, as well as Consignment and VMI (vendor managed inventory) opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication within Supply Chain Management and stakeholder groups to assess complex situations impacting the business and work collaboratively to improve performance, as well as standardize policies and procedures.
- Provides comprehensive material control-related guidance, support, training and development to other personnel within the business units, assesses training needs and identify capability gaps to implement training programs.
- Coordinates Control and SOX compliance activities to ensure material and inventory integrity of all business units.
- Responsible for working with the site warehouse personnel to identify areas for improvement around stock/non-stock inventory and develop projects as necessary to ensure optimal utilization across all sites.
- Provides reports of stock and non-stock inventory, including cycle counts for, obsoletes, stock rotation, etc. for analysis of site Supply Chain Management and customer groups.
- Works site Supply Chain Management to identify and implement applicable KPI’s, scorecards, and reporting metrics to accurately reflect inventory values and usage.
- Proactively highlights surplus and obsolete materials to internal business units and other business components for utilization, disposition and/or sale.
- Provides guidance to site Supply Chain Management personnel to drive the most expedient disposition of surplus inventory, repairable items, and equipment transfers.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Business related discipline required.
- Minimum of 10 years of combined materials management, Supply Chain, Procurement and inventory management with operations analysis experience.
- Minimum 3 or more years of direct experience within a materials management function in the Oil & Gas industry.
- 5 or more years of direct experience working with engineered spares and materials/inventory management practices required.
- Inventory Management or Supply Chain Management Certification a plus.
- Strong analytical, organizational, time-management and project management skills with depth in understanding Materials Management & SCM policies, procedures & processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills for creating documents, interacting with stakeholders & business partners and providing training.
- Good influencing, negotiation and presentation skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Strong collaborator that is able to bridge the gap across different business units and cross-segments.
- Change Champion with the courage to lead change. Takes ownership of initiatives and willing to promote new ideas in a positive manner.
- Must display the utmost levels of integrity and service-oriented behaviors.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and SAP.
Up to 30%
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.