Sr. SharePoint Architect
Modis has a great client of ours that is looking for a Sr. SharePoint Developer/Architect to fill a full-time position in Lincoln, NE. If you are looking to make a move, please apply below. Candidates must have a 4 year degree.
Need to be very well versed in SharePoint to help team understand it’s capabilities and what they need to do to run full speed.
Must be able to be hands on with architecture, design and development
Currently have 3 people that devote a % of time to SharePoint, but it’s not consistent.
Need to be able to lead/teach/mentor others
Senior SharePoint Architect performs at the highest level of analyzing, designing, developing, supporting, and administrating SharePoint solutions. Included in this work are the use of web parts, web templates, workflows, multiple site administrations and other technologies using our SharePoint foundation. Establishes and maintains a professional relationship with users so that information technology needs are appropriately addressed and maintained. This position analyzes the overall business and systems’ needs, configures and supports the systems, and proposes solutions. Coordinates use of all resources needed for a project or system support. Frequently acts as team leader and serves as project manager within multi-faceted teams for implementation and upgrades, overseeing the work tasks of others
PRINCIPAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
- Analyzes, designs, develops and maintains moderate to complex application processes, utilizing software tools proprietary to the applications as appropriate; conducts high-level analysis of information, processes and systems; recommends solutions; implements and manages technology needs of users.
- Assumes lead role in consulting with users to identify current procedures and clarify information technology objectives; formulates plan-outlining steps required to develop program as appropriate and submits plan to users for approval; prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate sequence of steps program must follow.
- Prioritizes work project activities and communicates priorities to other team members.
- Assumes lead role in converting user specifications into functional specifications; assists and/or develops the building of requests; develops implementation timelines; develops communication regarding scheduled implementations, installations, or other computer changes impacting users’ routine computer usage.
- Establishes professional relationship with users to enhance their experiences with Client Health System technology and computer systems; builds trust in organizational IT systems and support available.
- Utilizes advanced skill sets in SharePoint development and administration (e.g. site collection libraries, lists, custom forms, web parts, dashboards, and development of custom workflows, etc.)
Determines scope and cost estimation relevant to work projects.
- Evaluates the capacity and performance of SharePoint and offers recommendations to address stability and growth.
- Oversees and is responsible for the installation, monitoring and maintenance of IT Service Requests as appropriate.
- Participates as a team member, team leader and assumes project management duties on projects as assigned by Manager; advises and provides guidance to Analysts as needed.
- Trouble shoots computer issues to include processes/workflow, hardware and software related problems; resolves user calls in a timely manner; serves as point of escalation and determines appropriate resources/actions for resolution.
- Analyzes an