Overview: The Guest Services Specialist is a cheerful, organized, glass-is-half-full individual who thrives and becomes energized by connecting with and helping others. Not overwhelmed easily, he or she invites a good challenge for the thrill of conquering it, has a “bring it on” positive attitude that is contagious. This critical customer-facing Guest Services team position requires the highest level of professionalism, a solution and results-driven assertiveness, is reliable and responsible. At least 1 year customer service experience and basic computer skills is a must.
- Works closely with the salon Guest Services Coordinator to implement all front desk guest service operations on a daily basis
- Communicates with team on guest scheduling changes
- Services guest needs
- Supports stylists, colorists and apprentices
- Drives business forward by: increasing salon productivity, creating efficiency in booking salon services, upselling and cross selling services, recommending and closing retail sales; improving retail system and processes
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Knowledge of salon appointment booking software such as Millenium, SalonBiz, etc.
- Unwavering level of professionalism
- Strong communication skills and follow-through
- Solution driven, results-driven
- Participate in all staff/team meetings
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)