Big Fix Engineer
Location; Will go to both DC and Rockville, MD
Clearance - Public Trust
Remote flexibility after 90 days.
Contract through June 2020 with it most likely being extended to 2021
We are looking for a BigFix SME. You will provide technical engineering services for the support of integrated security systems and solutions. You’ll coordinate work with in-house teams to identify the right mix of tools and techniques to translate the customer’s IT needs into a plan that will enable secure and effective solutions. our technical expertise will be vital as you help customers overcome their most difficult challenges by integrating secure practices and Cybersecurity practices and tools.
Qualified candidates should have at least three years of hands on experience working with BigFix and federal or commercial consulting experience.
- Provide support to our federal customers, located in the Washington DC Metro area, in the fields of BigFix and Cyber Security Engineering.
- Use BigFix to develop, enhance and maintain situational awareness and visibility of network endpoints, and consult with end users to identify application and business requirements.
- Support design, development, creation & implementation of the use cases within GRC applications.
- Use Continuous Diagnostics and Monitoring (CDM) knowledge to provide cutting edge best practices to our federal clients.
- End-to-end configuration of the new and existing applications managing every aspect of the SDLC including layout, workflow, reporting, notification, questionnaires, access controls, packaging, etc. Resolve platform & end user related issues.
- Identify, analyze, define, and coordinate user, customer, and stakeholder needs and translates them into hardware and software requirements.
- Collaborate with integration engineers, developers and architects to analyze design solutions and support data consistency activities.
- Assess proposed and existing system designs to validate them against expected technical parameters in support of the CDM data model·
- You will serve as a trusted advisor, providing subject matter expertise, guidance, and applying best practices.
- Perform administrative tasks, Access Controls (Groups, Roles & Record permissions configuration) Debug performance issues Perform testing & migration support into different environments.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and at least eight years of relevant work experience.
- Must have experience deploying, administering, operating, and maintaining IBM BigFix.
- At least three years of hands on experience working with BigFix.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance; Secret Clearance Eligibility is preferred.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
This pro will travel between sites / Remote friendly after the first 90 days .
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- CDM: 3 years (Preferred)
- Big Fix: 3 years (Required)