We are a rapidly expanding sign company and are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work alongside our project managers. Here is what we would like to see in the ideal candidate:
- Highly organized to keep track of 50+ jobs at one time.
- Solid computer skills - specifically: Excel, Word, & Outlook.
- Capable of quoting jobs via Excel worksheets & data entry transferring the quote to our in-house system "ShopVox".
- Comfortable on the phone with solid communication skills. We need someone who can call various Cities/Counties/etc, get answers on Jurisdictional Regulations, and communicate that information accurately over to our designers.
- Ability to do basic research on the internet.
- Great at rolling with the punches and troubleshooting issues that inevitably happen with jobs.
Any previous jobs or knowledge of the sign industry is a big plus, but training will be provided for the right candidate. We understand that you may not know exactly how our shop functions when you walk through the door, but what we are looking for is a person who has the right personality with a great attitude, an eye for design, and a willingness to learn. With the right candidate, there is always the ability to grow within our company, as many of our assistants have gone on to become Project Managers.
Please respond via email with your resume, portfolio, and any other pertinent materials.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20,000.00 - $25,000.00 per year
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Basic Computer Skills: 5 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Answering and routing phone calls
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible